- You must have a driver with you on the day of your procedure.
- If you smoke, please do not smoke the day of your procedure.
- Please ask your doctor which medications you should take the day of the surgery.
- You may be required to stop taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication prior to your scheduled procedure. This will be discussed at clinic visit prior to your procedure.
- You may eat or drink up to two hours before scheduled procedure time.
IV conscious/general anesthesia
- You may eat or drink up to six hours before scheduled procedure time.
Discover the steps involved in today’s most effective minimally invasive and interventional pain procedures here at Allegheny Pain Management. Call 814.940.2000 or have your primary care physician refer you for a consultation through our online form.